LAW GUIDE provides reliable legal services for our clients regarding change of name.Correction of wrong entries in school records as a result of parents’ mistakes, I.D. Proofs, like, Passport, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Educational Certificates, Bank Accounts, etc.  Change of Surnam
e for women after marriage, after remarriage, Correction of name of mother or father in Educational Certificates, ID Proofs, Correction of Name / Change of Name for Government Employees in their Government Records, such as, Provident Fund, Pension Account, Service Record,  Retired Government Servants, etc. You have to mention the reason for change of name, etc., such as, numerological purposes/ for women change of surname after marriage, like that.LAW-GUIDES provide the requisite procedure for ‘change of name.

Name change process:

The procedure is in three steps

Step 1: You have to obtain Police Verification Certificate, for which the following documents are to be submitted to the Police Station concerned:–

(1) Affidavit on Rs.10/- Stamp Paper   (2) Passport Size Photograph  (3) Aadhar Card / Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter ID Card/ Driving Licence   (4) ID Proof  (5) SSC Marks Memo (6) Latest Passport Size Photo  (7) Provisional of latest Qualification Certificate

Step 2: You have to approach the Tahsildar of the Mandal along with the Police Verification Certificate obtained as stated in the step-1 above with the following documents:–

(1) Application in the prescribed format duly affixing Rs.2/- Non-Judicial Stamp Annexure-I , (2) Format in blank to be filled up by the Tahsildar (Annexure-2)
enclosed herewith  (3) Affidavit on Rs.10/- Stamp Paper  (4) Passport Size Photo  (5) SSC Memo  (6) I.D. Proof (7) Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Ration Card
(8) Provisional of latest Qualification Certificate (9) Police Verification Certificate

Step 3: After obtaining Certificate from the Tahsildar, you have to submit in Government Press for the purpose of Gazette Publication, the following documents:-

(1) Covering letter to the Commissioner of Printing Press (2 copies)  (2) Tahsildar Certificate in original Annexure-II  (3) Aadhar Card / Ration Card / PAN Card
(4) I.D. Proof  (5) SSC Memo  (6) Latest qualification provisional  (7) Specimen publication matter (2 copies)  (8) Passport Size Photo  (9) DD for Rs.375/- drawn in favor of “The Commissioner of Printing, Hyderabad”

In this regard, LAW-GUIDE is offering its services.For married women, the following information is required: i) Present name along with husband’s name and present complete postal address  ii) Previous name along with father’s name and complete postal address  iii) Date of Marriage

Contact us we are ready to assist you always:

D.V.M. Rao  Advocate
# 1-9-2, New Dilsukhnagar
Rajadhani Theatre Lane
Beside Old Sai Sanjeevini Hospital
Opp: Sri Sai Swagruha Foods
Vikasnagar Hyd-500 060
Mobile: 98663 92354