Name change state gazette:

LAWGUIDE provides reliable legal services for our clients regarding change of name.

Correction of wrong entries in school records as a result of parents’ mistakes, I.D. Proofs, like, Passport, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Educational Certificates, Bank Accounts, etc.  Change of Surname for women after marriage, after re-marriage, Correction of name of mother or father in Educational Certificates, ID Proofs, Correction of Name / Change of Name for Government Employees in their Government Records, such as, Provident Fund, Pension Account, Service Record,  Retired Government Servants, etc.  You have to mention the reason for change of name, etc., such as, numerological  purposes/ for women change of surname after marriage, like that.

LAWGUIDE provides the requisite procedure for ‘change of name’  The procedure is in three steps

Step 1: You have to obtain Police Verification Certificate, for which the following documents are to be submitted to the Police Station concerned:-

  1. Affidavit on Rs.10/- Stamp Paper
  2. Passport Size Photo
  3. Aadhar Card / Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter ID Card/Driving Licence
  4. ID Proof
  5. SSC Marks Memo
  6. Latest Passport Size Photo
  7. Provisional of latest Qualification Certificate

Step 2: You have to approach the Tahsildar of the Mandal along with the Police Verification Certificate obtained as stated in the step-1 above with the following documents:-

  1. Application in the prescribed format duly affixing Rs.2/- Non-Judicial Stamp (Annexure-1)
  2. Format in blank to be filled up by the Tahsildar (Annexure-2) enclosed herewith
  3. Affidavit on Rs.10/- Stamp Paper
  4. Passport Size Photo
  5. SSC Memo
  6. D. Proof
  7. Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Ration Card
  8. Provisional of latest Qualification Certificate
  9. Police Verification Certificate

Step 3: After obtaining Certificate from the Tahsildar, you have to submit in Government Press for the purpose of Gazette Publication, the following documents:-

  1. Covering letter to the Commissioner of Printing Press (2 copies)
  2. Tahsildar Certificate in original (Annexure-2)
  3. Aadhar Card / Ration Card / PAN Card
  4. D. Proof
  5. SSC Memo
  6. Latest qualification provisional
  7. Specimen publication matter (2 copies)
  8. Passport Size Photo
  9. DD for Rs.375/- drawn in favour of “The Commissioner of Printing, Hyderabad”

In this regard, LAWGUIDE is providing reliable consultation and services to obtain Name Change within a reasonable time.

Name Change procedure:

For application format, letters, affidavit and other necessary documents for change of name for all three stages, lawguide provides services for preparation of documentation on payment of Rs.500/- towards service charges, which may be credited in the Bank A/c. given below:-

Bank Account Details:

Account Name: D.V. Madhusudhan Rao
Account Number:.
Branch Code:
IFSC Code: