WHY NAME CHANGE?
WHY NAME CHANGE? – Law guide is offering guidance on name change procedure for Indian citizens residing in any part of the country in an easiest, hassle-free and simple manner for getting gazette publication from Central Government. Law guide extends reliable services for obtaining change of name within a reasonable time. The documents required and the procedure prescribed is as follows.
When you Change your Name, your spouse name/surname or children’s name, due to any of the following reasons.
Some Circumstances when change of name is opted:
- After marriage: Change of maiden name for women after marriage to in-law’s name
- After Divorce or separation: For women, after obtaining divorce or separation, adopting back the maiden name or surname.
- Astrology / Numerology: Change of Name or Spelling in First / Full name based on Astrology or Numerology.
- Adoption: Basically for babies adoption of new name / Father name or surname after parents remarriage etc.
- Mistakes in School Leaving Certificate: Correcting the existing name / surname error in school and university certificates.
- Name Corrections in the existing name or surname which is mistake in the birth certificate and other certificates, correction of father’s name in certificates.
- Spelling Mistakes: Correcting the Spelling mistake in Legal Documents, like, Birth Certificate, School Certificates etc.
- Change of Name for inter-religion or inter-caste married people
- Complete Name Change
- Change of Religion
- Government Employees in their Service Registers, Pension Papers etc.
For application format, letters, affidavit and other necessary documents for change of name, law guide provides services for preparation of documentation on payment of Rs.500/- towards service charges, which may be credited in the Bank A/c. given below:-
Bank Account Details:
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Account Name: D.V. Madhusudhan Rao
Branch Code: 4354
IFSC Code: SBIN0004354
Address: CHAITANYAPURI, NEAR PETROL BUNK,
HYDERABAD ,PIN – 500060